General Information & FAQ
- Access your digital ticket in advance and use it to plan your arrival location and/or time.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated (two weeks must have passed since your final dose) or you have a negative result from a COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event date. Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not allowed. Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection. Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
- Bring your face covering and wear it as soon as you arrive.
- View our Getting Here page, and be sure to review the locations of the many parking lot options on the Interactive Parking Map.
- Review our Guest Services A - Z and, if you have questions, contact Guest Services.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Please visit axs.com or the STAPLES Center Box Office to purchase tickets. AXS is the only authorized ticket-selling agent of STAPLES Center. STAPLES Center cannot be responsible for the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source and will not honor counterfeit and other invalid tickets.
Do I need a ticket for my child?
- Children 3 years of age and older require a ticket to enter the arena and must occupy their ticketed seat only. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information.
Can I take public transportation to STAPLES Center?
- Yes! STAPLES Center is blocks from the Blue and Red Lines. Please see our Public Transportation page for details on public transportation options.
What is the closest parking lot?
- Please see our Getting Here page for details on public transportation and parking.
Do I need to print my parking pass in advance?
- A digital parking pass must be presented at the gate to gain entry. Confirmations and receipts on your phone will not be accepted for entry.
If I am not driving, where is the best place to be dropped off?
- Please obey all posted signs when dropping off and be aware that LAPD will enforce the "No Stopping" signs posted throughout the district. There are areas designated for drop-off and pick-up. Taxis, Buses and Limousines must drop-off and pick-up passengers in these designated areas. The pick-up/drop-off areas are:
- The white zone on Chick Hearn Ct. (Eastbound) between L.A. Live Way and Georgia St.
- The white zone on Figueroa St. (Southbound) between 12th St and Pico.
Are cameras allowed inside STAPLES Center?
- Yes! Non-professional, non-flash, still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). Video and audio recording is prohibited. Please note that some shows will have a different camera policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information. Camera bags of any size are not permitted as we do not allow bags inside STAPLES Center.
Are bags allowed inside STAPLES Center?
- Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not allowed.
- Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection.
- Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
I have special dietary restrictions. Can I bring my own food or beverages inside STAPLES Center?
- No. Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the arena. STAPLES Center is proud to offer Kosher and Gluten-free food options. Please see our Food & Drink page for more information. Unopened plastic water bottles, one liter or smaller are permitted (one per person).
When do the doors open for an event?
- Door opening times for STAPLES Center events will vary according to each event. Please visit the specific event page for details.
I have my tickets already; which entrance do I use?
Main Entrances are available to all ticketed guests, and are in the following locations:
- 11th Street Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Georgia St.
- Star Plaza Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Figueroa St. (between the Box Office and Team LA Store)
- Figueroa Entry: Corner of 12th St. and Figueroa St.
VIP Entrances are available exclusively to Private Suite and Premier Seat ticket holders, and are in the following locations:
- Star Plaza VIP Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Figueroa St. (next to the Team LA Store)
- Southwest VIP Entry: Between 11th Street and Figueroa Entrances (next to the Los Angeles Convention Center)
Am I allowed to leave the venue and come back?
- Yes. Guests who need to leave the venue and return must first make contact with a Guest Services Team Member to have their ticket scanned so they can re-enter with a valid ticket. Upon return, guests repeat the security screening and ticket scanning process to re-enter the venue.
Does STAPLES Center offer wheelchair escorts?
- Yes! Guest Services provides complimentary wheelchair escorts to guests when requested. Escorts are available at any entrance or guests may make escort arrangements by contacting Guest Services at (213) 742-7FAN (326) when arriving to the venue. For all other accessibility questions please visit our Accessibility Guide or contact Guest Services.
How can I get a birthday/anniversary message on the video board?
- All message requests must be processed through the individual teams for that particular event. Please contact the team through their website.
Is there someplace close to eat or to get a drink before/after a STAPLES Center event?
- Yes! Please visit lalive.com for a list of restaurants and entertainment options on our L.A. Live campus.
Where can I smoke inside STAPLES Center?
- STAPLES Center is a smoke-free venue. Smoking is not permitted in the arena at any time, including all outdoor patios and terraces.
Is there a Lost and Found at STAPLES Center?
- Yes! All lost and found items are taken to Guest Services. To inquire about a lost item please contact Guest Services with a description of the item and the date it was lost.