STAPLES Center is dedicated to providing a memorable and safe guest experience. This A-Z Guide provides general information and policies that will apply to you while attending our events. Those who violate any of our policies will be subject to security questioning, which may lead to ejection from the arena. Additionally, STAPLES Center management reserves the right to suspend season ticket privileges for guests who do not comply with these event policies.
STAPLES Center is located at 1111 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
STAPLES Center is easily accessible from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and the Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR). You'll find directions to the arena on our Getting Here page which includes Directions and Public Transportation information.
Alcohol Serving and Consumption
STAPLES Center and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. In addition to our responsible alcohol service guidelines below, STAPLES Center offers a designated driver program at most major sporting events.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- STAPLES Center reserves the right to deny entry to anyone displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Alcoholic beverages are not served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- There is a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) are asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card. All other forms of Photo Identification are not accepted.
- STAPLES Center reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- STAPLES Center and its food and beverage concessionaires implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- At NBA/WNBA events, general alcohol sales end at the 12:00 minute mark of the 4th quarter, or at any time if directed by arena security.
- For NHL events, general alcohol sales end at the 10:00 minute mark of the 3rd period, or at any time if directed by arena security.
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
American Express Card Member Entrance
The Card Member Entrance can be accessed at the 11th Street Entrance of STAPLES Center, at the corner of 11th Street (also known as Chick Hearn Court) and Georgia Street. For more information please visit our American Express Entrance page.
This amenity is subject to change and availability.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited in STAPLES Center with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome inside the venue but must always remain on a leash or in a harness. Service animals rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. Guests may take their service animal outside of the venue to relieve itself but must speak with a Guest Services Team Member prior to leaving the venue. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other STAPLES Center guests and staff may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
Art of the Game
Art of the Game is a retailer in sports memorabilia and fine art and is located inside TEAM LA at STAPLES Center. View more information on Art of the Game.
Assistive Listening Devices
Wells Fargo ATMs are located in the following locations:
- Outside the Star Plaza VIP Entrance
- Main Concourse across from Aisle M4
- Main Concourse across from Aisle M12
- Suite Level A across from Premier Section 16
- Upper Concourse across from Aisle U19
STAPLES Center is a fully cashless venue.
STAPLES Center does not have designated autograph locations and does not process autograph requests.
Baby Changing Tables
Baby changing tables are located throughout the arena in All Gender Restrooms and on all levels in both male and female restrooms.
Bags and purses of any size are not permitted, including backpacks, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags. Only bring necessary items that fit in your pocket. Wallets without chains/straps are allowed.
Plastic bottles, formula and breast pumps are permitted into the building. Contact Guest Services for further information.
Bags and purses of any size are not permitted, including backpacks, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags. Only bring necessary items that fit in your pocket. Wallets without chains/straps are allowed.
Guests who are seeking access backstage and/or to the event level may only do so with the proper credential. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Ball/Puck in Play Policy
STAPLES Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please be aware of our Whistle Policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the ball/puck is no longer in play. This policy enables guests to enjoy an unobstructed view of the game.
Guests are welcome to bring their personal binoculars for most events at STAPLES Center. Keep in mind that bags and purses of any size are not permitted, including backpacks, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags.
STAPLES Center is a fully cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods, for a safe and speedy check out. We no longer accept cash. If you do not have an accepted cashless method of payment, "Cash to Card" conversion kiosks are free of charge and located throughout the venue.
For safety and security reasons, event changeovers are not available for public viewing; however, please enjoy a time-lapse video of a conversion changeover we have available.
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, Go Pro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside STAPLES Center at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced, and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
Bags and purses of any size are not permitted, including backpacks, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags.
In the rare event that a STAPLES Center event is cancelled or postponed, please visit the specific event page for more information.
The Centurion® Suite By American Express
Welcome to The Centurion Suite by American Express. It is a perfect place to enhance your next visit to STAPLES Center as a Platinum Card® or Centurion® Member.
This VIP space offers a full-service bar with a complete selection of finely crafted cocktails, beer & wine, and an array of non-alcoholic beverages for purchase. Guests can also purchase and order premium food items from the bar.
Feel free to take advantage of The Centurion Suite's high-top table, bar, or lounge seating, available on a first come, first served basis. Then enjoy an exclusive view of the game or watch it on one of the Suite's flat screen TVs.
Finding Your Way There
The Centurion Suite is conveniently located on Suite Level B. After entering STAPLES Center from any main entrance, Card Members can proceed to the Centurion Suite check-in, located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M22 (next to the Team LA Store).
Here, a Guest Services Team Member will assist in checking in all Card Members on a first-come, first-served basis until The Centurion Suite has reached maximum capacity.
Once you've been checked in, simply take the stairs or the elevator to Suite Level B. If taking the elevator, The Centurion Suite will be located through the brown double doors to your right once you reach Suite Level B. Otherwise, proceed to your left at the top of the stairs. The entrance to The Centurion Suite will be located on your right-hand side.
The Centurion Suite Access
The Centurion Suite at STAPLES Center will be open for most Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, and Los Angeles Clippers home games throughout the year.
The Centurion Suite opens at the beginning of the game when general doors open, so be sure to check in as soon as possible, as space is limited. The Centurion Suite will close immediately following the conclusion of the event.
To check in you will be required to show your valid American Express Platinum or Centurion Card along with a photo ID. You will receive a wristband that will grant you access and re-entry into The Centurion Suite throughout the evening.
Platinum Card and Centurion Members are permitted up to (3) guests per Platinum or Centurion Card (subject to availability and capacity), and guests must be present upon check in.
This amenity is subject to change and availability.
For all sporting events and most concerts, children 2 years of age and younger do not require a ticket to be admitted into STAPLES Center; however, they must sit on an adult's lap and may not occupy a seat. Any child 3 years of age and older will require a ticket to enter the arena and must occupy their ticketed seat only. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page or Contact Guest Services for further information.
Through its partnership with CLEAR, ticketed guests for STAPLES Center events with a CLEAR membership can use the dedicated Figueroa Street CLEAR Entrance for expedited entry into the venue. Members are permitted to bring one adult guest and unlimited minors with them; all guests are required to have a ticket to enter the venue.
Guests may register for the free service with a U.S. driver’s license on-site at the enrollment center located at the Figueroa Street Entrance once general doors open on event days. To pre-register or for more information, visit clearme.com/staples.
Please note that CLEAR members are subject to a metal detector screening and visual inspection conducted by STAPLES Center Security staff.
This amenity is subject to change and availability.
STAPLES Center does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. STAPLES Center is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
STAPLES Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests agree to follow the venue’s health and safety policies, as well as all applicable Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, local, state and federal orders, regulations and ordinances pertaining to health and safety at all times while at the venue. Health and safety policies may be posted throughout the venue and on tickets.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats. Guests must always possess a valid ticket and/or credential and provide it when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event if they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue (including all outdoor patios and terraces).
- Guests will comply with all requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time and are expected to report any incident, concern, or inappropriate behavior to venue personnel as soon as possible.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly and directly with STAPLES Center’s Guest Services if they have questions, assistance is needed or to report an unruly fan, a spill in their section, or any issues and concerns. Text the issue and location to 213-616-9950. *MSG & Data rates may apply.
- STAPLES Center staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Security or Guest Services Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to all venue policies and our Guest Code of Conduct.
STAPLES Center Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via e-mail, use our online form. Most e-mails will receive a return reply within one business day.
During an event, guests are encouraged to express any compliments, comments, or concerns at any one of our Guest Services Centers, located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M12 and on the Upper Concourse across from aisle U6. Guests are also encouraged to reach Guest Services directly by texting 213-616-9950. *MSG & Data rates may apply.
Designated Driver Program
STAPLES Center has partnered with Levy Restaurants, ACE Beverage Distributing, and Anheuser-Busch, along with our four tenants the Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Sparks in offering a designated driver program at most major sporting events. Please visit our designated driver page for more information.
Please visit our Directions page.
Please visit our Accessibility Guide for a complete list of services offered to guests with special needs.
All guests must always maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of STAPLES Center's event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers
Door opening times for STAPLES Center events will vary according to each event. Please visit the specific event page for details.
Drop-Off Zones / Designated Pick-Up Areas
Please see our Public Transportation/Ride Share page for information on pick-up and drop-off locations.
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate. Costumes, props, full face masks and face paint are not allowed.
Ear Plugs/Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs
Guests are welcome to bring earplugs and/or noise cancelling ear muffs into STAPLES Center. Complimentary earplugs are also offered in our Guest Services Centers located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M12 and the Upper Concourse across from aisle U6.
STAPLES Center continually works with the Los Angeles Fire Department, the Los Angeles Police Department, and other agencies in the development of specific Emergency Procedures Plans for each event. STAPLES Center's goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and staff at STAPLES Center. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
Main Entrances are available to all ticketed guests, and are in the following locations:
- 11th Street Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Georgia St.
- Star Plaza Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Figueroa St. (between the Box Office and Team LA Store)
- Figueroa Entry: Corner of 12th St. and Figueroa St.
VIP Entrances are available exclusively to Private Suite and Premier Seat ticket holders, and are in the following locations:
- Star Plaza VIP Entry: Corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Figueroa St. (next to the Team LA Store)
- Southwest VIP Entry: Between 11th Street and Figueroa Entrances (next to the Los Angeles Convention Center)
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest in need at every STAPLES Center event. First Aid offices are located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M3 and on the Upper Concourse across from aisle U22. In addition, STAPLES Center is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) in various locations throughout the facility. Designated employees, including our EMT staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our Guest Services or Security staff for assistance.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of STAPLES Center and/or its tenants. The sampling and distribution of products is prohibited.
Food and Beverage
Please visit our Food & Drink page for more information.
Guests may not bring outside food and/or beverage items into the arena during events. The only exception is unopened plastic water bottles, one liter or smaller (one per guest). Glass bottles or metal cans are strictly prohibited. Guests must dispose of unauthorized items prior to entrance into the arena or return them to their vehicle. Guest Services Centers will not check-in or store any food or beverage items. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should see our Food & Drink page for details, or contact Guest Services to discuss food options available.
General Admission (GA) Floor
The General Admission area, located on the Floor of the arena, is standing room only and there are no seats. Guests with "GA FLR" tickets must enter the 11th St. Entrance located on the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. (11th St.) and Georgia St. Guests wishing to arrive early are encouraged to line-up no earlier than 10:00 AM. Doors will open at the same time for all guests. After entering the building, all guests with "GA FLR" tickets will receive a wristband to access the Floor. Please note that some shows will have a different setup. Please see the specific event page or Contact Guest Services for further information.
Gluten Free Foods
We are proud to offer Gluten Free food options at STAPLES Center events. For more information, please visit our Food & Drink page.
For information regarding Group Sales Ticketing please visit our Group Sales page.
Guest Services Center
Guest Services Centers are located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M12 and on the Upper Concourse across from aisle U6 and is designed to provide information to guests with questions, concerns, or issues during STAPLES Center events. Guests are also encouraged to reach Guest Services directly by texting 213-616-9950. *MSG & Data rates may apply. In addition, Guest Services Centers provide assistance to guests with disabilities (see Accessibility Guide).
For information on hotels at L.A. LIVE, please see www.lalive.com/stay.
Guests may contact the nearest Guest Services or Security Team Member if there is a spill or Housekeeping concern during an event; however, guests are encouraged to use to reach Guest Services directly by texting 213-616-9950. *MSG & Data rates may apply.
International Ticketing Policy
To purchase tickets to an event from an international location please see our Box Office page.
STAPLES Center reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
For information regarding entertainment and restaurant options at L.A. LIVE, please visit lalive.com.
Laptops & Tablets
Laptops, any type of personal computers, and tablets (i.e. iPads, TouchPads, etc.) will not be permitted inside STAPLES Center.
Levels of the Arena
STAPLES Center has six levels of the arena:
- Event Level – Floor/General Admission (GA) Tickets
- Main Concourse (Street Level) - 100/200 Level Tickets
- Suite Level A - A Suite/PR Tickets*
- Suite Level B - B Suite Tickets*
- Suite Level C - C Suites Tickets*
- Upper Concourse - 300 Level Tickets
*Suite Level guests have access to all Entrances, but are encouraged to use the VIP Entrances as they are the only access points to their seats.
Lost children/guests should be directed to any one of our Guest Services Centers, located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M12 and the Upper Concourse across from aisle U6. Parents looking for a lost child should contact the nearest Usher or Security Officer. For safety reasons STAPLES Center is unable to make in-arena announcements for lost children or guests.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items are taken to Guest Services Centers during events, located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M12 and Upper Concourse across from aisle U6. During an event, guests may visit or are encouraged to reach Guest Services directly to inquire about lost items by texting 213-616-9950. *MSG & Data rates may apply. After an event, please contact Guest Services with a description of the item and the date the item was lost. All unclaimed found items will be discarded or donated 30 days after they are found. Credit cards will be destroyed 24 hours after they are found. STAPLES Center management assumes no responsibility for items lost at events.
For lost tickets, guests must contact their point of purchase. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase.
Meet and Greets
STAPLES Center does not process meet and greet requests. Please contact the individual team or artist through their website.
For information regarding merchandise, please visit the Team LA Store.
Messages - Birthday/Anniversary
If you are interested in wishing someone special a message at an upcoming Kings, Lakers or Clippers event, please visit each team’s website to follow the specific directions and details in order to make that requests. For all other events, please reach out to the artist/organizer directly.
For information regarding mobile tickets, please visit the Box Office page.
National Anthem Singers
To inquire about singing the National Anthem at any STAPLES Center event, please contact the individual teams through their website.
New Era D-Lab
New Era D-Lab is located on the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. and Figueroa St. For specific inquiries regarding their merchandise, please contact them at 213-742-7440.
For pre-sale notices, event information and contests, please sign up for the STAPLES Center Newsletter.
Digital parking passes must be presented at the gate to gain entry. Confirmations and receipts on your phone will not be accepted for entry.
The following is a current list of items that are prohibited at all STAPLES Center events and is subject to change. Please contact Guest Services for specific policies/information.
- Backpacks and bags of any size
- Weapons of any kind (guns/knives/pepper spray), any object that can be used to inflict bodily injury or disrupt the event, chemical dispensing devices, noise-making devices, 2-way radios
- Laser pointers, flashlights, handcuffs, fireworks, alcohol, drugs, and/or illegal substances
- Outside food & beverage, glass bottles, cans, flasks, coolers
- Professional photography equipment (detachable/interchangeable lenses), audio/video recording devices (GoPros), tripods, monopods (selfie sticks), tablets, laptops, computers, promotional materials
Protective Netting (Hockey)
During hockey games at STAPLES Center, protective netting is hung above the glass behind both goals. This precaution limits the amount of pucks that leave the ice at each end of the rink and enter the seating area. Although the netting adds an extra precaution, we remind all guests to always stay alert while the puck is in play.
Pucks that go into the seating area during hockey games may be kept by the guest who catches it. Please note that while protective netting is put in place at each end of the rink, pucks may still enter the seating area and can cause serious injury. We remind all guests to always stay alert while the puck is in play.
Small hand-held radios that are no larger than 6" x 6", and do not distract other guests, are permitted inside STAPLES Center. The use of headphones is required. 2-way radios will not be permitted. To listen live to a sporting event while inside STAPLES Center, guests may tune to 94.5 FM for a radio commentary and 101.5 FM for TV commentary.
Guests who need to leave the venue and return must first make contact with a Guest Services Team Member to have their ticket scanned so they can re-enter with a valid ticket. Upon return, guests repeat the security screening and ticket scanning process to re-enter the venue.
Please leave all personal belongings securely in your home or hotel room. For your convenience, rental lockers are available outside of the venue on a first-come, first-served basis. Rental prices and locations may change per event. STAPLES Center does not assume any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
All restroom facilities at STAPLES Center are wheelchair accessible and are clearly marked. In addition, All Gender restrooms with changing tables are available in the following locations:
- Main Concourse across from aisle M23
- Suite Levels A, B and C across from Suites A1, B1 and C3 respectively
- Upper Concourse across from U31
For information regarding the purchase of season tickets, please contact the individual team directly or see our Premium Seating page.
Seating capacities vary for every STAPLES Center event. For basketball, the capacity is 19,079; for hockey it is 18,118. For concerts and other special events, the capacity nears 20,000 guests, depending on the set-up of the event.
See Something Say Something
The If You See Something, Say Something™ campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline employees in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities.
If you see something, say something! To report suspicious activity, see your nearest Guest Services or Security Team Member, call 1-877-A-THREAT (1-877-284-7328), or visit iWatchLA.org.
For safety purposes, all guests entering the arena are subject to a metal-detector screening and visual inspection conducted by STAPLES Center Security personnel. STAPLES Center reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in violation of the Code of Conduct and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from STAPLES Center.
Sign Language Interpreters
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, STAPLES Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters, and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor/advertiser signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by STAPLES Center management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by STAPLES Center management
STAPLES Center is a smoke-free venue. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and the use of smokeless tobacco products is not permitted in the arena (including all outdoor patios and terraces).
STAPLES Center's Special Events Department can assist in planning and hosting private events. For more information, please visit our Book An Event or Meeting Page.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
Guests are encouraged to leave strollers in their vehicles prior to arrival at the arena. Strollers are not permitted in the seating sections of the arena.
TEAM LA Store
TEAM LA offers the largest selection of officially licensed merchandise featuring all your favorite players and teams of the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB and MLS. View more information about the TEAM LA Store.
The temperature inside STAPLES Center during most events is approximately 75 degrees. During ice events, the temperature is approximately 65 degrees and may depend on your proximity to the ice surface. We strongly suggest wearing appropriate layers and/or bringing a jacket for ice events.
STAPLES Center has teamed with 24/7 Software Solutions to provide guests with an in-game texting service, allowing guests who have questions or need assistance to text Guest Services directly, anonymously and discretely without having to leave the comfort of their seat by texting 213-616-9950.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply. Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 213-616-9950 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchases through authorized outlets only. STAPLES Center assumes no responsibility for tickets which are not purchased through our Box Office or AXS.
Los Angeles Municipal Code SEC. 42.03 states: "No person in or upon any public street, sidewalk, or other public place shall sell or re-sell or offer to sell or re-sell any ticket of admission to a place of public assemblage. No person in or upon any place which is open to the public shall sell or re-sell or offer to sell or re-sell any ticket of admission to a place of public assemblage."
Please see the Box Office page for information on purchasing tickets.
STAPLES Center is home to four major professional sports team and hosts numerous concerts, award shows, and special events year-round. Due to our event schedule, we are unable to offer tours of the building.
STAPLES Center offers a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian food options. Please see our Food & Drink page for more information.
Water/drinking fountains are located throughout STAPLES Center in the following locations:
- Main Concourse aisles: 6, 9, 17, 22
- Upper Concourse aisles: 5, 16, 30
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. STAPLES Center does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest.
Guests can connect to free WiFi presented by Spectrum by turning on WiFi on their wireless devices and selecting "STAPLESCenterWiFi" from the list of available networks.
Please visit our Box Office page for specific information on Will Call procedures.