Tickets for STAPLES Center sports and entertainment events are available at STAPLES Center Box Office located at 1111 S. Figueroa Street. The Box Office is adjacent to Star Plaza, on Chick Hearn Court (formerly 11th Street), between Georgia and Figueroa. Contact the Box Office by phone at (213) 742-7340.
Monday – Friday
Saturday – Sunday
Microsoft Theater and The Novo Ticket Sales
Box Office Purchases
Tickets may be purchased directly at the Box Office. STAPLES Center accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover. When purchasing tickets with a credit card, you must show a valid photo identification to complete the transaction.
Phone and Online Purchases
Tickets may also be purchased by phone or online:
- Charge-By-Phone for AXS: (213) 457-1647
- STAPLES Center Online: staplescenter.com
- STAPLES Center accepts the following methods of payment: American Express, Mastercard, Discover and Visa.
Will Call Pick Up
- Purchaser Pick Up - Tickets may be picked up at the Will Call window of the Box Office two hours prior to the event start time. You must have the credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo identification to pick up tickets at Will Call. STAPLES Center does not accept Will Call drop off.
Flash Seats is an ID-based digital ticketing system that allows you to enter an event with any form of convenient digital ID, such as a credit card or a Mobile ID through the Flash Seats mobile app. This concept, similar to the e-ticket in the airline industry, allows you to manage your tickets via the Internet.
Accessible/Disabled seating is available on all levels of the arena. Accessible seating and parking are available through staplescenter.com and STAPLES Center Box Office. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important to indicate that you require accessible seating so we can properly seat you.
Purchase Accessible Tickets
- Visit staplescenter.com, find your event, click the "TICKET" link, then click the "Accessible Tickets."
- For AXS, call (213) 457-1647 and request accessible tickets.
- Visit STAPLES Center Box Office and request accessible tickets. Box Office hours
Answers to additional questions regarding accessible seating may be found in the Guest Services section.
Some events require all attendees, regardless of age, to present a ticket for entry. Please check the event ticket policies at the time of purchase.
Children age three (3) and above require a ticket for Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Kings and Los Angeles Sparks games.
STAPLES Center only accepts and scans tickets off a mobile device if they are within the AXS mobile application or from Lakers Account Manager. Electronic and printed screenshots of tickets will not be accepted. All other PDFs formatted and mobile tickets must be printed to enter the arena. Please make sure you print the tickets on paper prior to arriving at the arena, as printers will not be made available at the arena.
When attending an event (lasting 3½ hours or more), we recommend the West Garage (Lot W, Gate B, Enter on Chick Hearn Ct.). Please refer to the parking map to locate Lot W.
Premier Seats More »
VIP access and privileges to every game
Private Suites More »
VIP access and privileges to every game and event
Premium Seating Services More »
Premium clients, manage your accounts online
Event Suites More »
Suites for individual events and customized packages
Hyde Lounge at STAPLES Center More »