STAPLES Center has five (5) parking lots located conveniently around the venue offering 1,850 dedicated parking spaces. L.A. LIVE, a dining and entertainment complex across the street, also shares 3500 parking spaces with the arena.
All these lots are located within a one to five-minute walk to the Arena. In addition, the Los Angeles Convention Center is also located in the complex and offers 5000 additional parking spaces. There are also many private lots within a 15-minute walk which provides an additional 10,000 spaces.
- Suite Holder - Lot 1
- Premier Seat Holder – LA Live Way Street Garage (Lot C)
- Season Ticket Parking – Lot 8 and Olympic West Garage (Lot W)
- General Public Parking – Lot 9 and the LA Convention Center lots
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities at STAPLES Center, including van accessible space. These spaces are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued disability placard or license plate.
The Parking Office can provide further information regarding parking access for guests with disabilities at (213) 765-6815.
Parking for Buses, Limousines, RVs
Bus, Limousine or RV parking is limited and orders will be filled fist come first serve. Arrangements must be made at least one (1) week prior to the event. Please contact the Parking Coordinator at (213) 765-6815 for more information.
There will be a limited number of parking passes made available per the agreement for your event's parking needs. Additional parking passes may be requested for a fee. Please contact the Event Manager for further information.
Parking Lot Policies
- No overnight parking is permitted unless pre-approved by STAPLES Center's management.
- No in/out parking privileges unless authorized in advance by Management.
- No solicitation activities allowed in the parking lots (i.e. distribution of flyers, sale of products, etc.).
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages in parking vehicles.
- No tailgating or similar activities allowed.
- Valid / pre-authorized by Management parking passes must be presented and displayed clearly to obtain complimentary or VIP parking.