AXS provides ticketing services on an exclusive basis for all events scheduled at STAPLES Center. For further details on ticketing services and related charges, please contact the Director of Ticketing at (213) 742-7248.
STAPLES Center Box Office
- STAPLES Center Box Office is located off 11th Street / Chick Hearn Ct.
- Box office hours are Monday through Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. The box office is closed on Sunday if there is no event.
- We will open for events at 10:00 am on event Sundays and will remain open through intermission during scheduled events.
- The box office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and cash.
STAPLES Center has 17 box office windows, some or all may be dedicated to event will call the day of the show. Will call windows are open 90 minutes before the show.
Food and Beverage
Levy Sports and Entertainment provides on-site food and beverage service on an exclusive basis for all activities scheduled at STAPLES Center. Please contact the Event Manager for further information.
All backstage catering is provided exclusively by Levy Restaurants. To coordinate specific food and beverage requirements, please contact the Catering Director at 213-742-7887.
Special Event and Hospitality
Thinking about planning a reception or party for a group of up to 500? Consider Los Angeles' championship location for breakfast meetings, business luncheons, pre-game receptions, private parties or entertaining clients. From customized menus and exclusive, exciting atmosphere to state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and capabilities, our home court beats the corporate office any day!
- Private Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Business Meetings
- Seminars and Conferences
- Cocktail Receptions
- Retirement Dinners
- Video, Film and Location shoots
- Cast Parties
- Corporate Events
- Movie Premiers
- Music Release Party
- Product Launch Party
Communications & Public Relations
STAPLES Center has its own full-service in-house Communications Department, which can execute all public relations needs for an event. The Communications Department can assist with public relations campaigns, pitching media, press conferences, providing appropriate targeted media lists, as well as producing and distributing of event press releases. With over twenty years of experience in public and media relations, promoters can feel confident that STAPLES Center Communications Department will publicize their event effectively.
For more information, please contact the Vice President of Communications at (213) 742-7273.
STAPLES Center has established itself as the sports and entertainment center of the world. Now we are a leader in the world of social media too, and we want you to be a part of it. STAPLES Center has a social media audience of over 350,000 people. Let’s maximize your exposure in the social arena! Where to find / tag STAPLES Center:
In-House Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Group Sales
STAPLES Center has a full-time staff dedicated to assist with the marketing and promotional needs for any event that is booked at the arena. From placing media buys to creating print and online advertisement, STAPLES Center's in-house advertising agency is capable of meeting every advertising, marketing and promotional need. Our comprehensive full-service Marketing Department offers the following:
Advertising & Media Buying
STAPLES Center Marketing can assist with placing & buying media which include print, online, radio and television advertising. With our relationships and partnerships, we work to make sure your event can benefit from our low contract rates and our ability to leverage the best possible schedule and greatest frequency for your money. A marketing fee of 10% of the total budget will be charged for executing advertising and media buys.
STAPLES Center's in-house graphic designer can create cutting edge print and online advertisements, brochures, leaflets and any other additional collateral materials that can assist with the promotion and marketing of your event.
Television & Radio Spots
STAPLES Center does offer the creation of television and radio spots to promote upcoming events for an additional fee if necessary.
Venue and District Marketing Assets
Each event booked at STAPLES Center receives a great deal of exposure through existing facility programming. STAPLES Center hosts over 250 events per year and over 4 million fans visit the arena each year.
The following on-site marketing opportunities provide advertising and promotional support for STAPLES Center events:
- Two (2) full size color LED Freeway Marquees (64' X 144') – one on the 10 Freeway (West and East Bound) & one on the 110 Freeway (North and South Bound)
- 800 Toshiba HD Televisions throughout STAPLES Center with locations on main and upper concourses, suite levels and inside all suites and club restaurants programmed with upcoming events that run during all ticketed events.
- One (1) Video Board (16' X 20') in Star Plaza located at our main entrance
- Event spots or still images can be included in the rotation on Microsoft Square screens when additional time is available for STAPLES Center events.
- Event listed on www.staplescenter.com, which averages over 150,000 unique browsers and over 500,000
- page impressions monthly
- Event e-card sent out to promote your events pre-sale or on-sale to our STAPLES Center database of e-mails that has over 1.1 million e-mail addresses.
- Inclusion in the monthly STAPLES Center e-newsletter that goes out at the first of the month
STAPLES Center Marketing can assist with creating and executing promotions around your event to create additional exposure of the event. This can be done by working with but not limited to our media partners, founding partners, tenant teams, etc.
For Advertising, Marketing & Promotions please contact Senior Manager, Marketing & Promotions at (213) 742-7327.
AEG Merchandise provides the operation and sale of event merchandise (i.e. programs, novelties, souvenirs, etc.) at STAPLES Center. A written agreement between the L.A. Arena Company and the lessee will be executed for the sharing of merchandise revenue. STAPLES Center provides six (6) well-lit, highly visible novelty stands, strategically placed throughout the building. Please contact the Vice President of Merchandising (213) 742-7235 for further information.
TEAM LA is STAPLES Center's retail store featuring official merchandise, novelties and more from many of Los Angeles' professional sports teams. The store is located off 11th Street and open daily to the public at 9:00 a.m. through sporting events. The store is approximately 6,500 sq. feet and opens into the main concourse of STAPLES Center. TEAM LA features the Los Angeles Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Sparks.
STAPLES Center actively pursues the sales of group tickets to a variety of events that are booked at the Arena. Our in-house group sales department can provide access to their comprehensive database of local and regional companies, organizations, civic groups within your demographic. Preferred customer mailing programs to selected lists of frequent ticket buying groups can also be designed to maximize sales and repeat business.
For further information, please contact the Vice President of Sales, (213) 742-7196.
Accessible Features for Guests with Disabilities
STAPLES Center recognizes the needs of persons with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and maintains its commitment to compliance with both ADA and California accessibility mandates. In addition, STAPLES Center strives to accommodate the individual needs of guests with disabilities.
From arrival to departure, our guests with disabilities may utilize a full range of accommodations.
From arrival to departure, our guests with disabilities may utilize a full range of accommodations. STAPLES Center provides:
- Accessible passenger drop-off and loading zone is marked and signed on Figueroa between 11th and 12th Street (post-event / egress)
- Accessible parking (including van accessible spaces) in every lot for vehicles with valid state-issued Disabled placards or license plates
- Wheelchair escort assistance available through Guest Services
- Wheelchair platform and other accessible seating integrated throughout the arena
- Wheelchair platform companion seating is limited only by ticket availability
- Wheelchair lifts throughout the arena
- Availability of tickets simultaneous with general public on-sale
- Elevators/escalators for guests with mobility impairments
- Assisted listening devices for guests with hearing impairments
- Sensory Kits for guests with development disabilities
- Sign language interpretation for hearing impaired guests (concerts only) with 2 weeks advance notice
- Trained service animals are welcomed
- Accessible restrooms (including "family restrooms") on all levels
- Dining / concessions facilities are fully accessible
- Retail store is fully accessible
- First Aid stations located on the Main and Upper Concourses
- Real time captioning of all public address announcements via mobile device
For more information, please contact STAPLES Center Guest Services at (213) 742-7-FAN or e-mail [email protected].