Two Millionth Guest Visits STAPLES CenterMar 29, 2000
STAPLES Center's two millionth guest arrived at 6:42 PM just prior to the evening's Los Angeles Kings vs. San Jose Sharks game.
Two millionth guest was Mark Trentham of Fountain Valley. He was carrying his fourteen-month-old son Alex and was accompanied by his wife Heidi.
STAPLES Center welcomed its two millionth fan at the arena's 127th event. This is the fastest any arena has achieved this milestone.
Trentham was presented a prize package by Brenda Tinnen, STAPLES Center's vice president event & guest services and Dave Taylor, senior vice president and general manager of the Los Angeles Kings including:
- A $1,000.00 gift certificate for any Staples Office Supply Store nationwide.
- The use of Pacific Bell's Luxury Suite for an upcoming Kings game.
- A complete satellite system from DIRECTV and three months of programming.
- An authentic Arena Football League football and season tickets to the Los Angeles Avengers who begin play at STAPLES Center April 9.
- Merchandise from TEAM LA, STAPLES Center's official team store including jerseys from the Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Avengers.
Director of Communications
Public Relations Manager
Premier Seats More »
VIP access and privileges to every game
Private Suites More »
VIP access and privileges to every game and event
Premium Seating Services More »
Premium clients, manage your accounts online
Event Suites More »
Suites for individual events and customized packages
Hyde Lounge at STAPLES Center More »