A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 from STAPLES Center
Postponements To Date
- All Lakers, Clippers and Kings games scheduled at STAPLES Center are suspended until further notice.
- Celine Dion scheduled for April 2 & 3 is postponed to a TBA date.
- Wild 'N Out scheduled for April 10 is postponed to a TBA date.
- Krush Groove scheduled for April 17 is rescheduled to September 25.
- Camila Cabello scheduled for August 7 is cancelled.
- Roger Waters scheduled for September 10 & 11 is postponed to a TBA date.
- Jurassic World Live Tour scheduled for July 17-19 is cancelled.
“Due to the recent developments with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and recent announcements by the NBA and NHL, all Lakers, Clippers and Kings games scheduled at STAPLES Center are suspended until further notice.
Additionally, the NCAA West Regional Tournament on March 26th & 28th, 2020 has been cancelled.
We realize that our fans and guests have a variety of questions regarding their ticket purchases for various events. We are asking that all fans please hold on to their tickets as we work with our teams and partners on refund policies. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we will continue to update and provide details as they become available on our website.
Finally, the health and safety of our fans, players, performers, artists, employees, partners and our community are our highest concern. We remain in close contact with the Los Angeles County Department of Health and other agencies and expect continued direction in the coming days and weeks.”
At STAPLES Center, the health and safety of our guests, athletes, performers, and team members is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. STAPLES Center continues to welcome guests to our venue and events and have implemented preventative measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Public Health Department.
All of our AEG venues around the world have high standard of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and team members
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories. Additionally, our venue leaders are continuously communicating with our team members about illness prevention, including using the guidance of the CDC and local health officials (see Resources below).
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Public Health – Los Angeles County http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/
Onsite Medical Resources
STAPLES Center offers trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) available to assist and triage any guest or team member at every STAPLES Center event. First Aid offices are located on the Main Concourse across from aisle M3 and on the Upper Concourse across from aisle U19. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a security or guest services team member for assistance.
STAPLES Center Guest Services is here to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please contact us.