- Aug 19 - 7:00 PM
- Aug 20 - 7:00 PM
6-Time Grammy Winner Taylor Swift Returns to STAPLES Center with Special Guest Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift has announced that she will launch a North American stadium and arena tour in early 2013 in support of her blockbuster new album, RED. Taylor made the special announcement in partnership with ABC News on tonight’s primetime TV special "All Access Nashville with Katie Couric – A Special Edition of 20/20." Watch the announcement here.
On The RED Tour, Taylor is currently slated to headline 58 shows in 45 cities in 29 states and 3 provinces in 2013. The tour kicked off on March 13 in Omaha , Nebraska and will continue through September. Acclaimed singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet with Taylor from her RED album, "Everything Has Changed," has already reached the #1 position atop iTunes all-genre Top Songs chart, will be a special guest on all of the shows on the tour.
The RED Tour will be produced and promoted by The Messina Group (TMG). At Taylor ’s request, every show will include tickets priced at under $50. TMG is a partner of AEG Live, one of the top live entertainment companies in the world, which produces world tours featuring internationally renowned artists and regional concerts and festivals.
Taylor’s RED Tour is set to be one of the most-anticipated musical events of 2013, as Taylor ’s live shows are renowned worldwide for bringing her music to life with what Variety has dubbed “supreme spectacle” and Billboard has hailed as an “overwhelming experience…that blended the pacing, the music and the artist's personality in a way that transfixed.” During the course of every show, Taylor plays a variety of instruments and performs her biggest hits and fan favorites from her four Big Machine Records albums.
Unless otherwise specified event officials/management, STAPLES Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
• Item must be related to the event
• Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
• Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension. ** Signs will not be allowed in the GA Pits and on the Floor Seating Sections.
• Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
• Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
• Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by STAPLES Center management
• Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by STAPLES Center management
**Please see our A-Z Guide for a full list of building policies.**
Premier Seats More »
VIP access and privileges to every game
Private Suites More »
VIP access and privileges to every game and event
Premium Seating Services More »
Premium clients, manage your accounts online
Event Suites More »
Suites for individual events and customized packages
Hyde Lounge at STAPLES Center More »