- Aug 7 - 7:30 PM
- Aug 8 - 7:30 PM
- Aug 9 - 7:30 PM
- Aug 10 - 7:30 PM
Set Times for all four One Direction shows
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
5 Seconds of Summer: 7:30 PM
One Direction: 8:30 PM
Designated Drop-off Area
Please obey all posted signs when dropping off and be aware that LAPD will enforce the "No Stopping" signs posted throughout the district. Designated pick-up/drop-off areas are:
• There is limited curb drop off area at the white zone on Figueroa St. (Southbound) between 11th St. and 12th St.
• Please note that Chick Hearn Court/11th Street (same street) will be closed from Figueroa St. to Georgia Street and Georgia Street from Chick Hearn Court/11th Street to the West Road will be closed.
Designated Pick-up Location
After 9:00 PM on the evening of the concert, any parents or guardians picking up children from the concert can park in the West Garage/LOT W at GATE B for $10 (cash only).
L.A. LIVE Dining & Entertainment Options
Come early or stay late at one of the 14 restaurants at L.A. LIVE or visit the GRAMMY Museum or catch at movie at the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 movie theatre, all located directly across the street from STAPLES Center. For more information visit: lalive.com
For Movie Times at the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 visit: lalive.com/movies
Signs/Banners/Posters/Flag Policy for One Direction Upcoming Concerts
Unless otherwise specified event officials/management, STAPLES Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
• Item must be related to the event
• Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
• Item may not be larger than 2 ft. x 3 ft. in dimension
• Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
• Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
• Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by STAPLES Center management
• Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by STAPLES Center management
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with NO interchangeable or telephoto lens). However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside STAPLES Center at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
No outside beverages opened or unopened will be permitted inside STAPLES Center. No glow sticks will be permitted.
Premier Seats More »
VIP access and privileges to every game
Private Suites More »
VIP access and privileges to every game and event
Premium Seating Services More »
Premium clients, manage your accounts online
Event Suites More »
Suites for individual events and customized packages
Hyde Lounge at STAPLES Center More »